The entries to the Dolomites Skyrace 2011 that takes place on July 24 in Canazei, are officially open. The Dolomites Skyrace will be the third trial of the Skyrunning World Series 2011. With respect to the past editions, this year the entries will be managed directly by TDS, an external agency. To enter the race each athlete must print the specific entry form, fill in all required information and send it:
• by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
• by fax to the following fax number: +39 041 5086458
To complete the entry each athlete must send also enclose:
1) the entry form filled in all its parts.
2) a copy of an update medical certificate for agonistic sports as required by the Italian Law and valid by the time of the race.
3) a copy of the receipt of the bank transfer or of the receipt of the payment by credit card through www.activeeurope.com
How to pay:
Payment by bank transfer to:
Comitato Organizzatore Dolomites Skyrace - Cassa Rurale Val di Fassa e Agordino
Ag. Canazei – IBAN: IT56 G081 4034 5200 0000 9035 529 – SWIFT/BIC code CCRTIT2T38A
Payment by Credit Card:
Transaction in Euro through the website www.activeeurope.com by credit card (only Visa or Mastercard) only until July 20 (service suspended from this day on)
Entry Fee: 55,00€ until July 20 (after this date entries possible only directly by the race office if places are still available).
Check the entry lists in the following website www.tds-live.com and make sure
your entry is complete!
The payment of the entry fee gives right to the chest-band, the lunch after the race and a pair of La Sportiva shoes.
Race Package: thanks to the sponsorship of La Sportiva, the famous local shoes factory, all the participants to the 14^ Dolomites Skyrace will be given a pair of the La Sportiva shoes, the exclusive Skylite 2.0, a special model for skyrunning with super-light, aggressive and ergonomic characteristics.